Friday 3 August 2012

Hellooooo,

Hi folks,

Just popping by to let you know what has been happening on
 The Craft Barn Blog this week!!

We have all been working with Stampbord, which if you haven't had a
play with it yet, do have a go!!!
This week it has been combined with the lovely Impression Obsessiion Stamps.
I chose to use the lovely Roses......


and here is my English Rose......



The stampboard was coloured with Copics!!



You can find all the details over on the blog!!


Been really busy this week, had a class with Art Impressions Sunday,
The Craft Barn Club today and another class -
Copics 2 on Saturday!!!  I'm absolutely shattered but I can have
a rest after that. 

I must say a big thank you to all the lovely ladies who have been in the
classes.  I've had a great time and I hope you have too!!!

 
See you soon,

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful page Jane. Love the colour combo and the stampboard looks great. Lovely photo otoo.
Hugs
Sandra x