Sunday 5 September 2010

Sorry!!!

Sorry I have not been around for a while. Think I overdid it a bit coming back to work and lots of other things going on all at the same time. One was having to say goodbye to our eldest dog who had had to have a toe removed last year due to cancer but had done really well until recently when she had another tumour appear in her neck area. At thirteen years old which was a very good age for a Rottie we decided not to put her through chemo, radiotherapy etc - I did ask the vet if she had chemo, would all her hair fall out like mine? Have you ever seen a bald dog, apart from a Chinese Crested? Anyway, apparently it doesn't affect them like it does us. Perhaps I should have had doggy chemo!! She is in doggy heaven now, bless her.
Unfortunately I seem to have chemo fatigue, that's what they think anyway. Thank goodness for school holidays, not having to get up early every day. I have no energy at all and haven't even been out in my shed to make any cards for weeks. Really trying to get some inspiration for some samples for this coming weekend.
Don't forget it is 2 days of demos at The Craft Barn next Saturday and Sunday. There are lots of demonstrators so will be definitely worth a visit. Come and be inspired.
I will be demoing the fabulous Papersoft Colors and using the cuttlebug and various dies!!! Well, that is hopefully, inspiration and energy willing!!

See you soon,

Jane x

1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Dear Jane, So sorry you are still feeling poorly, get well soon and hope to see you on Saturday. Big `hugs Jo.xxx