Sunday 6 October 2013

Helloooooo


Had a fantastic day at The Craft Barn yesterday.  I was lucky enough to
have the day playing with Lavinia Stamps!!!!!!
It was good to use something instead of Copics for a change and
I got nice and messy with Distress Inks.
Thanks to all the lovely ladies who stopped with me.
You are what makes our demos so special.
Stupidly, I managed to forget to take any photos so I will have to take some
of my samples next time I'm  at the shop.
 
Anyway, I thought I would post a few of my DT samples
which I have not had time to post here over the past few weeks.
Where does the time go????
 
This card was for the Vintage Cute week, I used Copics  and
the lovely Lindsay Mason Doo Lally Stamp.  I love them
and the sentiment that comes with them!!!!
 
 
 
This was the week we used the large Impression Obsession
Cover a Card stamps.  I used Distress Inks for the background and
this was my first attempt using the lovely Sparkle Medium.
I was surprised at how easy it was to use.
 
 
Hexagon week was fun.  I decided to make an exploding box which are
always popular at the shop.  It was nice to use these gorgeous bright colours
for a change.
 
 
And the inside.....
 
 
 
I'll be back with some more later!!!!
 
 
See you soon,
 
 
Jane x


2 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

You were lucky enough to play with Lavinia stamps at The Craft Barn and my mate Julie and I were lucky enough to watch you do it! It was great to meet you although as a result of our meeting both Julie and I spent far too much money on the beautiful Lavinia stamps!!! These are three lovely creations on your blog and I'm glad I stopped by! Hugs, Lesley

Jane said...

Oh thank you Lesley, it was really nice to meet you too and see Julie again. I am very sorry about your bank account, I really love the Lavinia stamps and am sorry you will have to eat baked beans for the rest of the month!!!!! Have fun with your new stamps. Xx