Thursday 20 June 2013

Watercolour Week

 
 
Hi everyone,
 
Another week and another topic over on The Craft Barn Blog,
this week it is Watercolour Week.
I had to dust off my Distress Inks and paint brush which made a change
from my faithful Copics but it was nice to have a change.
 
 
I really love this stamp and it just called out to be layered!!!

 
Next time I use it, it will be definitely be with Copics!!!!
 
To find out more pop on over to TCBBlog!!
 
 
Materials used -
Woodware Clear Stamp - Victorian Spray
Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
 
 
See you soon,
 
Jane x


2 comments:

Anne said...

Stunningly beautiful card! I love waterclours! You use them so well! I do not have copics so I'm so glad you stayed with good traditional watercolour! Looks like you had a super holiday and a great time out with some inky friends!

Shirley said...

Jane, I saw your card a while back and could not get it out of my mind. I just did one a little similar, but not quite as lovely! Your is spectacular and I will link to yours. Thanks for your wonderful art!