Monday 2 July 2012

Didn't we have a lovely time????

Hi everyone,

Wow what a weekend!!!!  The Craft Barn Extravaganza is over for another year!!
Saturday was extremely busy and we were all kept hard at it all day!!  I met some really
 nice people and thanks to you all for your lovely comments.

Unfortunately I was struggling a little with Vertigo due to an ear problem
 (so the doctor thinks).
 On Friday I really didn't think I was going to make it and the lovely Chris Dark
 agreed to step
 in for me, not only to demo but also to take my Copic class in the afternoon.
  Thanks Chris!!!
  It made me feel a lot better just to know that you were there in
 the wings if I needed you!!!

Well, I made it and I had a really good, although sometimes dizzy time,
 I would have been
 so disappointed if I had been unable to join in the fun!!
As usual there were some wonderful demonstrations, something for everyone.

I can now start putting some of the cards on here that I have been working
 on over the past few months.
I was demoing Copics with Kanban and Art Impression stamps. 
 
Anyway to begin with, here is the wonderful 'Lawn Ranger'.....


He is coloured with Copics and the background is Airbrushed.  For the cloud shape
 I used a Memory Box die.

 
 I can't help but smile when I look at his face!!!

And the caption says it all.......


Oh I just love these stamps!!!!

If you want to see some more, The Craft Barn Blog is showing a different one each day.
  It is this weeks challenge for the DT!!!

Well, I shall be back soon,


Jane x

Art Impressions Stamps - The Lawn Ranger and Revin for Trouble
Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, RV11, B91, B93, B95, E31, E33, E35,
              R24, R27, R29, C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9, 0
Copic Airbrush and B91
Memory Box Die - Marshmallow Clouds

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jane, It was lovely to see you too! I hope you've recovered and are feeling better! These cards are magic and certainly make me smile, fabulous colouring! Gay xxx

Tracey 13 said...

Hi Jane, It was great to meet you and you convinced me to start my collection of Copics! I've had a play and love them. Katie and I hope to see you at a class as soon as I am driving again!
Tracey x
(Lady with the back op!)