Friday 22 June 2012

Letters from Home


Helloooo,




It is my turn today on The Craft Barn blog, this week is 'Letters from Home' and we have all been using papier mache letters.  It is amazing how each person on the DT has come up with a different idea for them.  I decided to put mine on a canvas which I can hang in my workroom!! 

It was lots of fun to do and I managed to squeak some Copics in there too!!!!

Anyway, if you pop over there you will see how it was made!!

The materials I used are shown at the end of this post.


So, the Extravaganza is now only a week away and I still have so much I want to do, I am loving the Art Impressions stamps I am using, they are so comical, the pictures and the sentiments.  There are just not enough hours in the day
 at the moment!!

Well, I'm off to do a bit more,

Jane x









1 comment:

Kay Carley said...

Hi Jane!!! I've found your blog!!! Just LOVE this!!! Obviously you should now make me one too to hang in my craft room to go with your LOVELY candle ;) xxxxx