Monday 11 June 2012

Exciting times for me!!!!!

Hi everyone,

This is a big day for me, I am so happy to tell you that I have been invited to join the very talented Craft Barn DT!!!   How lucky am I??????  I have not been part of a DT before so this is very exciting for me.   

Anyway, today, is my first DT project on The Craft Barn blog, the theme this week is making elegant cards using Memory Box/Poppystamp dies, so although you can see my card here today, for the rest of the week on the blog you will be able to see the other DT members beautiful projects.

   So here is my card.....






     with a close up on the flowers....




            If you head over to the blog, you will be able to see how it was made!!!

Below you will see the items I used.

 Hope you like it.


See you soon,


Jane x


No comments: