Wednesday 23 October 2013

Lovely Lavinias

 
 
I had such a great time demoing the lovely Lavinia stamps, I thought
 I must come and put some pics here.
 
 
It was so nice to do something other than Copics for a change
and it was good to get messy.....thank you Tim Holtz for
your scrubbie.....it works like a dream!!!!
 
 
I used Distress Inks with a brush for the backgrounds and
the foliage, fairies etc were stamped with
Memento inks which come in a fantastic array of colours
 
 
My favourite colours!!!!
 
 
Again all done with a brush and stamping, not a brayer in sight!!
 
 
Doesn't always have to be about fairies either.
 
 
This one has a Memory Box border and snowflakes added
cut from white glitter card.
 
 
It is hard to see on the photos but I used a lot of Stickles
on these samples to give a frosty touch.
 
 
This one had shaved ice added around the edge and around the door
and a few little red gems to look like berries.
 
They were great fun to do and actually very quick and easy.
Unforunately I now have a huge collection of Lavinia stamps as I can't stop buying them!!!!!!
 
Never mind, they will be used.....
 
And don't forget the next demo at The Craft Barn is on Saturday
2nd of November, I shall be there with gifts for Christmas.
Hope to see you there!!
 
See you soon,
 
 
Jane x


6 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Fabulous Lavinia cards, just love Lavinia stamps and don't have enough yet!!
Love the way you used the different colours of DI, surprising the varying effects that can be achieved just by changing colours.
Would love to see how you create your hills; have yet to master this technique. Never sure whether to start from bottom to top or vice versa!
Lynn x

Cccam Server Best Provider in UK said...

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site ..

Cardsharing Server

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards and such varied styles just by altering the colour scheme.

Clare said...

These are all lovely! I am a fan of Lavinia stamps too x

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful collection of cards. I love Lavinia stamps too. Yep its great to get messy once in awhile x

Pen Sunshinepen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.