Thursday 29 August 2013

A fantastic day with great company!!!!!

 
 
I had an amazing day yesterday and look who I was lucky enough 
to spend it with.......
 


and ........
 

 
It was a special day hosted by Personal Impressions in Coventry and I
was honoured to attend for The Craft Barn!!!
We got to play with lots of Ranger goodies and make a book of tags with
Tim Holtz and Dyan Reaveley.
 

and these are the lovely ladies I spent my day with......

 
Rebecca (Jenny Mayes daughter), Jenny Mayes (HobbyArt), Jennie (The Artistic Stamper), Dawn  (Debbie Moore) and Jayne Harvey (Stamposaurus).
Hope you got home ok Jayne after your car problems!
 
I shall be putting what I learnt to good use in the future.
 
My husband and I decided to visit Stratford-upon-Avon as we were
in the area and this is the hotel I picked for the night......
 
 
What a beautiful place, lots of lovely buildings to see and loads of history!
 
A fabulous day followed by another fabulous day ......
 
can it get any better......?????
 
See you soon,
 
 
Jane x
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jane I can't believe it!! The person standing behind you and Dyan is Me!!!