Thursday 5 July 2012

Not Art Impressions today!!!


Hi everyone,

Thought today I would show another of the Kanban Moulin Divas ladies, these proved very popular at the weekend.  They are lovely stamps to work with and stamp really nicely!

Today's stamp is Belle Femme


 I came out of my comfort colours for this one, couldn't have a completely pink and purple table!!!
I actually really enjoyed using these colours for a change and will definitely use them more.


I have also used Crystal Stickles on this lady but unfortunately it doesn't really show in the photo!



The patterned paper is from a  First Edition paper pack called Isabelle - I had to use that !!!
(Youngest daughter!!)


And here she is.....
off to her Prom last week, I am going to be in soooooo much trouble if she sees this!!!!!


Well, that is all today,


Jane x


First Edition Paper Pack - Isabelle
Kanban Clear Stamps - Moulin Divas - Belle Femme
Copics - E000, 00, 02, 21, 33, 37, R20, BG10, 11, 13, 15, 18
B91, C00, 1, 2, 3, 0
Coredinations 
Stickles - Crystal
Memeory Box die - Valencia Border
Ribbon and Lace from stash!




4 comments:

Kay Carley said...

Just LOVE this card Jane and now NEED this die - lol!!!

Your daughter looks beautiful - it was lovely to meet her at the weekend.

Hope the dizzyness improves soon.

BIG hug. xxxxx

sallysbitz2 said...

Hello Jane,
I am a new follower. I attended the demo day @ The Craft Barn & was really impressed with your display & information when I asked a question about your candles.

Your card is Gorgeous & I do love the colour combo.

Your Daughter looks stunning. You must be well proud x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Jane said...

Thank you Kay and thank you Sally, it was lovely to meet you and your comments are very kind and much appreciated!
Watch The Craft Barn Blog in the next month for more info on the candles!!!
Yes I am very proud of my little girl!!! Can't believe where the years have gone!!

Jane xx

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.