Friday 5 October 2012

Dylusions on TCB Blog!!

Hello everyone,

 
When I saw that I had to use Dylusions products for this week,
I didn't really know much about them.  Now I am
absolutely hooked.......I love them, love them, love them!!!!!!!
 
The stamps are so quirky and the sentiments are just great,
I am looking forward to using them more!!

 
 

This is the first part of my adventure in Art Journaling......


Head over to TCBblog to see how I made it!!
 
 
Don't forget to pop into The Craft Barn if you can Saturday, come
and be inspired for Christmas!!!!
 
See you soon....
 
 
Jane x
 


Materials used -


Dylusions Ink Spray - Bubblegum Pink, Vibrant Turquoise

Dylusions Stamps - Quintessential Quotes, Background Love

HobbyArt Stamp - Sparkles

Dylusions Stencil - Let it Snow

Crafters Workshop Template - Harlequin




Here is the offer over at The Craft Barn website

 
Our special offer this week: 20% off the following stamps

Curious Corrin - Ruby rainbow - Doollally Dorris - Love struck Lucy

Tallulah Tripp - Dependable Dotty - Traveling Travis - Pondering Petunia

Enter code DYLUSIONS20 at checkout

 

2 comments:

Kay Carley said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS Jane!!! xx

Jane said...

Ah thanks Kay, it was really fun to do and I am completely hooked on Dylusions ink sprays!!!

Jane x