Monday 9 July 2012

Fabric Week on The Craft Barn Blog!!


Hi everyone,

Think I have just about recovered from the Extravaganza last weekend.
 Unfortunately, my work room hasn't, I really need to get out there and give it a major clean up!! 
 I have a table which measures roughly 7' by 4' and I end up working in a space about 18" square!!!!!
  What a mess!! Well I can get all nice and tidy now, don't you hate it when you can't find things!!

Anyway, it's Fabric Week on The Craft Barn Blog this week.
  There are some really pretty materials on the website and it is nice to be able to use them for different projects.  I am kicking off the week with a card.......




These fabrics are so pretty and such lovely bright colours!!

If you head on over to the blog you can see how I made it and don't forget to check out the projects
 all week from the other Dt members!!

See you soon,


Jane x
Materials used -



No comments: