Tuesday 24 July 2012

Woodware Week !!

Hi folks,

Summer is here at last, YAY!!!!!!
Actually, do i really mean that, I am warm enough with hot flushes
without this heat!!!

Anyway, this week on The Craft Barn Blog we are playing
with Woodware products.

It is my turn to do a step by step and I chose to use the lovely
Huge Happy Birthday stamp, I liked it the very first time I saw it and knew
it would end up coming home with me at some stage!!

I made cards showing two different ways of using it and here they are....


This one uses Copics.....


This one uses papers....

So what do you think???
  If you want to see how they were made, you know where to go!!!

See you soon,

Jane x
Materials used -











1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Jane they are both very nice so cannot chose. You must be patient cutting out the words in paper! love the colourings.
I am coming to your class on Saturday so looking forward to it. Sandy and Katy managed to get me a air compressor. So I will be asking for tips if you don't mind big hugs Jo :)