Monday 13 September 2010


Hi everyone, had to show you this picture tonight. I had these letters on my table for the weekend and had lots of lovely comments about them. I bought them from the Craft Barn months ago intending to have them all finished for the June extravaganza but never got round to it. Last week I still only had one ready!! My lovely, lovely friend Debbie took the rest home with her and decopatched them for me!!! How kind. She had them ready for Friday and I just had to decorate them with the butterflies (also from the Barn), the little dots were made from Paper Pen and Gloss Gel by Viva.
So thank you Debbie, they looked great on the table and I remembered who I was all day.
Just a quickie tonight, have to do some mending for my daughter!!
See you soon,

Jane x

No comments: