Wednesday 17 November 2010





Gosh, it is soooooo long since I was here last. Have been really busy without trying to do too much.

Had a fantastic holiday in Lanzarote, just relaxed and did nothing. It was great, just what we all needed. Trouble is when you come home it all gets forgotten too quickly.

Well I have been die cutting for the minifest which was at the beginning of November and what appeared at the shop the day before............. The Grand Calibur. Well of course I had to have it and some dies!!! It's really nice, will tell you more another time.
Thought I must post some of the samples made for the day.
Here is a box I started with. The top and bottom is made from Nestabilities Labels 16. Then I made a small box to fit and added a flower and a few ribbons. Easy peasy!!
Hope you like it.

See you soon,



Jane x

2 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

OMG!! is it really you?? posting?? LOL.
Love the box and love the new look! you look fantastic!
hugs
isa xx

Billie said...

Hi Jane

This project is gorgeous.Must have a go at one of those.

Take care

Billie x