Thursday 16 August 2012

This week on TCB Blog!!!


Hi everyone,

Gosh isn't it warm again???

I'm not a great lover of the heat, what with hot flushes and Tamoxifen, I just
get soooooo warm!!!

Had alovely day in France and Belgium on Monday.
Got the early train through the tunnel at stupid o'clock and got back about 9.30pm.
I was absolutely shattered but it was a nice day out and I got a little sunburnt sitting
the beach.  Wow, their beaches are so big and sandy, the same cold, murky looking
English Channel but hey, you can't have everything!!!!


Anyway, over at TCB Blog, we have all been playing with products from Artemio.
I chose to decorate a wooden box with paints and papers!!


I love working with wooden items!!


So, if you want to see how it was made, then you know where you have to go....

 
Hope you like it.....
....this is what I used .....

 
Spellbinders - Shapeabilities -Foliage
Viva Decor - Precious Metal Paint - Purple
First Edition Paper Pack - Dreamcatcher

See you soon,

Jane x




No comments: