Monday 20 August 2012

Tando Clock week on TCBblog!!

Hi everyone,


Still rather warm for me!!!

Well this week is Tando Clock week over on The Craft Barn Blog,
I am kicking off the week with my clock.


I really enjoyed making this and it could be a lovely handmade Xmas pressie
 if you feel like having a go!!!
Sorry to mention the Xmas word but it is only 126 days away!!!




Don't forget to pop over to the blog to see how I made it and do keep watching
this week to see what other gorgeous clocks have been made!!


See you soon,


Jane x

This is what I used -

Eco Green Paint - Black
Inca Gold - Violet
Sizzix Textured Impressions - Flowers and Bow Strings set
and the special offer
Our special offer this week:
10% off Tando Creative clocks
Just type TANDOCLOCK
in the offer code box as you go through checkout

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Jane
Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Your clock is just lovely and whoever gets it as a Christmas present will be lucky indeed!
x Michelle