Tuesday 28 August 2012

A Very Pink Frame!!!!!


Hellooooo,

I'm a bit late with this post, sorry, but have had mega problems with the Internet.
Yesterday, for some reason a BT man decided to fiddle around with our
telegraph pole and managed to cut most of us off!!  Unfortunately I was mid post
for the latest DT project and lost the whole lot grrrrrrrr!!!!  And before you say it....
........yes I know, I should copy and paste it before something like that happens!!
 
Anyway we did manage to get put back on today so I have the phone
 and Internet again but my mobile refuses to find any network coverage
 as that gets a boost from the Internet.
 
What I should have posted was that this week on
The Craft Barn Blog, it is PaperArtsy week and here is my sample.....
 
 
I absolutely loved making these flowers....
 

If you want to see how I made it, click here
 
Hope you like it,
 
See you soon,
 
Jane x

 
Materials used -

PaperArtsy Rubber Stamps -Hot Picks xtra02 on EZ mount


Memento Inks - Lilac Posies and Rose Bud


or you could use the Tando 6x6 Frame

Americana Acrylic Paint - Carousel Pink

Sizzix BigZ die - Elegant Flourishes

or you could use a smaller version HERE




and these are the special offers for the week -

15 % off Hot Picks and Lynne Perrella collections

25 % off the Squiggly ink minis

25% off some of the Ink and the Dog minis (from MN20 to MN57 included)


 

No comments: