Friday 17 June 2011

Hi


Thought I would show you another card from the
Extravaganza, as you already know I was die cutting, something
I really like to do!!

I haven't been able to do much since the Extravaganza as I am
doing some wedding 'bits' for a friend.  Thank heavens for my Cricut as
it had to cut out 300 x 1/2" hearts, how long would that have taken by hand!!
Doesn't bear thinking about, just wish it could stick them too!!!!!

Anyway, here is the card.......


 


The base card was made from Grand Nesties - Scalloped Squares and embossed.
Because I used Coredinations card, it was sanded.  There is some of the lovely no
shedding glitter card which comes in really beautiful colours and gorgeous
doublesided Teresa Collins paper.
The rosettes are from the Tim Holtz Sizzlits die which is great as it cuts and creases
the fold lines which make it very easy!!  We like easy!!
The rosettes were very popular at the Extravaganza and I lost count how many of those
I made along with the roses that I have already shown you!!
The flourishes are also a Tim Holtz die.


Well, hope you have a good weekend,

I am taking the Copic Certification class on Sunday
so that should be a good day!!



Jane x


 

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jane, Gorgeous card, love the rosettes and that pretty paper mmm gorgeous:0)
Have fun on the Copic course sounds like good fun, would like to hear all about it, hugs Gay xxx

Alex said...

Heloo Jane,

just thought I'd pop by and say hello!
It was lovely meeting you on Sunday and I really enjoyed the day. Love your blog as well and am now a follower :-)
Love, Alex

Marie said...

Dear Jane,
I really liked your creations!!!
Nice to meet you!
Kisses
Marie