Thursday 9 June 2011

Back again!!


Can't believe I am back here 3 days running!!!
I must try to keep to it......maybe not every day but as often as possible!!

For those of you who weren't at the Extravaganza at the weekend, I am busy playing
with my new toy, the Big Shot Pro!!
Wow, what a fabulous machine, although unfortunately the first one I
had was not cutting out properly and decided to go on strike at the weekend
right in the middle of the demo!!  Not good!!

Anyway the replacement cuts much better and I have been very busy with it.
There are some fantastic dies out there, something to suit everybody.

So tonight I am going to show you a little bag I made.
A Sizzix die, not especially for the BSP so can be used in the Cuttlebug or Big Shot.



Again, using Coredinations which has got to be my favourite card at the moment,
I cut the little bag and made it up.  Sanded all the edges which is excellent
if your card cracks on the fold line.......perhaps that is why I like it!




The little label is Spellbinders, Labels 20 (I think), cut and sanded.
Those gorgeous little roses again and the leaf is a Martha Stewart
punch, all sanded around the edges and stuck with a hot glue gun
which is my favourite adhesive at the moment. 

Hope you like it!!

See you soon,


Jane x


1 comment:

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, It works very good, creative and very interesting,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com