Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hi


Well I said I would be back and here I am!!

I've been down to The Craft Barn today to see what was still in stock for
my classes on Saturday.  The shelves were looking quite sad after the busy weekend!!
But while I was there the boxes were arriving so it will be back to normal
very soon!!!!

Thought I'd show you the other wooden box that I decorated
for the Extravaganza.




  This again
was painted and crackled as yesterdays post but kept very simple with
a large organza ribbon bow and a few butterflies which were cut
from a Sizzix Movers and Shapers die.



  The butterflies were put through an
embossing folder to add some dimension.  I then repeated the process with acetate.




I used a row of self adhesive silver gems to finish.

See you soon,

Jane x

PS   -   Ha ha Isabelle......it's not four months!!!




1 comment:

Isabelle Norris said...

I am sooooo impressed !!! not by the box, I know you are talented (well, yes, I'm still impressed) but by two posts in a row!! WOW
hugs
isa