Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hellooo

Gosh, sorry I have been absent for soooooooooo long!!!  I have been so busy working
 with The Craft Barn and was lucky enough to have appeared in January,
 February, March and April issues of Creative Cardmaking Magazine!!!
  What an honour!!!
Anyway, I must try and post here more often so today I am going to start putting on some of my samples that I made for the Extravaganza last weekend.
It was lovely to see so many people, it is always a busy two days but very enjoyable!

So, I am going to start today with a wooden item which I painted with Eco Green Craft
 paint, then painted a layer of PVA glue and yet another coat of paint.
  It is then gently heated with a heat gun so that the paint cracked.


The gorgeous roses are so easy to make and I made so many over the weekend,
in fact one is going all the way to South Africa!!  Hope it makes it there in one piece!!




The larger three roses are made from a Big Shot Pro die
 and the smaller two are a Bigz die. After I cut them, I put them in an
 embossing folder and then sanded the diecuts as I had used Coredinations Card.
The roses are then wound around and around and stuck with a little dollop of hot glue.
Add the Elegant Flourishes Bigz die and some pearls to finish!!



Well I'm off now, will try and post again tomorrow!!

See you soon,


Jane x

2 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

Jane??? Is this really you??? OMG!! not a ghost ?? LOL
Love da bozee.. goooorgeous...
see you in 4 months??
hugs
isa x

Isabelle Norris said...

that was BOXEE not bozee (pfff stupid american keyboard)