Monday 30 April 2012

Helloooooo,

Hi everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have been here.  As many of you know I went into hospital for my reconstruction op and of course I had to be the difficult patient who caused lots of problems for my wonderful medical team!!!
Well hopefully, I am back and my blog like me is going to have a major overhaul and then I promise to do lots more here!!!!!
I did lose any interest in crafting while I was 'poorly' but I am getting back now and looking forward to The Craft Barn's Extravaganza at the end of June, body willing!!    I shall be demoing the wonderful Copics.  If nothing else, I can sit and colour, which I find very relaxing!!!
That's my excuse anyway!!

See you soon,


  Jane x

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jane, It's so lovely to have you back blogging, I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Extravaganza demoing the copics, it's going to be fun! Take it easy, hugs Gay xx