Friday 19 December 2008

Where has this month gone??

When I first started this blog I had good intentions of being here every night typing away with lots of pictures to add. Well it hasn't really happened. Where does the time go?? I guess its not the best time of the year for good intentions and new projects. I think the cards are all made now and sent, most of the shopping is done and the turkey is in the freezer although I shall be getting that out tonight to defrost and cook before Christmas. I've done this ever since our second daughter was due on the 30th December. I was convinced that I woudn't make the date so dinner was cooked and ready in the freezer should a little baby arrive early. She didn't, she arrived on the 30th but it seemed like a good idea to continue doing it. Well the big day is fast approaching and will we be ready........ of course we will, we always are.

See you soon,

Jane xx

No comments: