Saturday 20 December 2008

Christmas Poem

Found this Christmas poem on a blog by Christine Dark. Unfortunately I still haven't worked out how to link up to other blogs but I'm working on it!! You can find her blog via The Craft Barn Kadoodle Blog www.thecraftbarn.co.uk

Twas the night before Christmas,
I’m glued to the tree.
I’m wondering what Santa
brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock
or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said,
with a smile on my face.
And that’s when I heard him,
“Hi Santa, ” I said
“You know….good little girls
Should be in their beds.”
“I know I should Santa,
And now I’ve got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought.”
“Well, let’s take a look
In this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
As he put it in gear.“
You’ve got enough crap,
I’ll see you next year!”

Don't think he better bother coming to me then!!!

See you soon,

Jane xx

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'll have to remember this...

ROFLMBBO

Sheila