Wednesday 3 December 2008

AHOY THERE





















Its a long time since my last post, this is because I have been SO busy working for my classes, the club a friend and I run every week and working for The Craft Barn. Last Saturday The Craft Barn had a Christmas Fest with all the tutors demonstrating a variety of products. It was a very busy day with lots of very nice crafters to talk to, mince pies to eat and Winter Pimms to drink or non alcoholic drinks for the drivers!! Although the days of demos are hectic they are really good fun and you meet some lovely ladies/gents. On Monday I had class there with the wonderful Cuttlebug machine and I met some very nice ladies, 2 of which had travelled miles to come and spend the day with us. I have now got other projects on the go hence the blog name 'Anything but Housework'. What is housework anyway?


Well I thought I would show you a couple of cards that I made for a class I took a little while ago. One of my friends had these stamps and asked what I would do with them. The dinosaur has a head on a wire which wiggles and the pirate ship was coloured, cut out and put on a treasure map made for the card. Hope you like them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon.

Jane xx

No comments: