Monday 3 May 2010


What a busy weekend, don't know where the time goes. Can't say I've got anything to show for it either!!
We were going to get on with digging the pond ready for the brickwork to be started.
I use the term 'we' loosely as, of course I am not able to get stuck into the digging or soil shifting. I'm pretty good at supervising though!! Unfortunately the weather was against us and it is no good digging clay when it is wet and gooey. The hole is nearly finished so hopefully with a few more dry days it will be done. Really hope to get the pond sorted for the summer - if we have one this year.
Well I grabbed an hour in my craft room this afternoon and had a little play with flower making. I had a quick go at these last week. They are so easy to do and look so pretty. This one was made from copy paper coloured with distress inks and punched with a flower punch. Quick scrunch and voila!!!

See you soon,
Jane xx

1 comment:

Isabelle Norris said...

Gorgeous flower Jane !!!
isa x