Monday 24 May 2010


Sorry, haven't put anything on here for a while. I've been pretty busy but haven't actually got much to show for it!!!
I am starting to get back to work again which is good. It's my one year anniversary this week of my diagnosis, can't believe a year has gone already. Just waiting on some test results and then I hope that will be it for a while. I think I have visited just about every department of my local hospital!!! It will be nice not to have to go back there for a while. I really apreciate everything they have done for me and the NHS have been absolutely superb.
Well, I am playing with a new product that I saw being demoed at the NEC earlier this year. It's called Papersoft and it is a paint that is used to colour paper and card but it gives very soft colouring. I will get some pics of the pots and applicators which will be easier than trying to describe it to you. I need to do some work with it for the extravaganza in June which is coming up fast now. Don't forget to come on June 12th and 13th there is a fantastic line up of demonstrators from all over coming.
The card I am showing you today is the 21st card I made for my niece. A very pinky girl!!! Sorry it's an easel again but they are just my favourite and she hadn't seen one before.
Enjoy the sunshine,

Jane xx

No comments: