Thursday 15 March 2018


Hellooo,

Hope you are all well and enjoying this warmer weather we are having.
I did see last night that we are expecting snow again at the weekend....
Whaaaat?
Thought we’d had it for this year.  Good job the wellies are still out!


I’ve had a fantastic few days with a friend, enjoying an amazing
Creative Weekend with Anna Marie Designs in a lovely hotel in
 The Cotswolds!

We were kept very busy and made some beautiful projects but as there will 
be another group attending in a few weeks, I am not allowed to show you
anything yet!  I will post some pics here as soon as the ban is lifted!

What a lovely part of the country, I’ve never visited there before but will 
certainly go back.  
I really recommend this weeekend, we shall certainly be saving our
pennies so we can go again.


Jane x



No comments: