Saturday 10 November 2012

Keeping it Simple......


Hi everyone,

I am trying to keep it simple, do you know how hard that is???
To leave areas not touched......you have to sit
 on your hands!!
 
Anyway I shall be trying to keep it simple
for a few weeks.......aaagh!!!!
 
 
Well, this week has been Candle week over on TCB Blog
and I am closing the week with
my candle/calendar project.
 
 
 
 
I decided to combine both items to make a calendar candle!!
Please, if you do make a project like this, make sure you
tell the recipient NOT to set light to the candle, just keep it as
some thing pretty to look at!!
 
 
As you can see the flower has been decoupaged.
If you pop over to the blog now, you will see how I
made it!
 
Hope you have a good weekend, I am teaching
at The Barn today, Copic Christmas all day!!!!
Yay, colouring all day, can it get any better??????
 
See you next week,
 
 
Jane x

Materials used -
 
Candle


Copics - Y38, RV63, RV66, YG25, YG63



Memento ink - Tuxedo Black

 

No comments: