Monday 10 September 2012

Hellooooo,

 
Gosh where has this last week gone?????
Summer has finally arrived and it has been sooo hot these last few days.
Saturday, I spent a few hours at The Barn with my Grand Calibur as we
were showing the different die-cutting machines available.
When I left and went to my car, it was boiling and lovely to put the roof down
and drive home topless..........ha ha !!!!
 
Anyway, this week on The Craft Barn blog we are looking at die-cutting.....
 
I have been plaing with the Pop'n'Cuts dies which are so
nice to work with...... 


and the inside......

 
This is the other card......
 

 
and the inside .....
 
 

If you head on over to the blog here you will see how I made them and what else
I was playing with!!!!!!!!



See you soon,
 
 
Jane x
 
 

Materials I used -

Sizzix Pop'n'Cuts Base and Insert Die: Horizontal A2


Sizzlets Hello Set and Love Set





Magenta Papers - Tea Garden and Peace

Hobby Art Stamps - Sentiments Set

First Edition Paper Pad - Dreamcatcher



and the special offer  -

Our special off this week

Spend £30 on Sizzix products between Sept 10th and 17th and get a £5 voucher back

(you will find it in your parcel)

No comments: