Tuesday 8 June 2010



Hi Everyone,
It's getting nearer to the Extravaganza, only a few more days to go!!! I popped into The Craft Barn today and the girls were unpacking boxes Then the delivery man came with another ten boxes. Don't know where they were going to put those!!!
I've been playing with the lovely Papersoft and there is so much you can do with it. I'm giving you a few little pictures to see tonight. Can't give away too much.
Hope you are all coming it's going to be good, just hope it's not too hot. I'm having so many hot flushes at the moments from the Tamoxifen that I get hot very quickly.
Good news for me today, just to let you all know, my scan showed my neck nodes were all clear. Three weeks of worrying now over. Phew!! I can concentrate on making cards, cards, and more cards!!! Oh and other things as well!!

See you soon, hopefully at the weekend,

Jane x

1 comment:

Isabelle Norris said...

That's the best news ever !!!
Can't wait to see you on Friday !
hugs,
isa x