Thursday 8 April 2010




What a lovely day today, so warm too. Can't believe how cold it felt yesterday and then how warm it is today. Well that's British weather for you!! Just makes you want to get out and play in the garden. My garden is terrible at the moment. Loads of work to be done to make it presentable for the summer.
My hubby's parents have just celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary, the picture I have posted is of the card I made for them.
The card itself is just a cream square, layered with gold glitter and mirri card. I cut the numbers with my faithful Cricut. The envelope is vellum folded and decorated with peel-offs and brads and finished with lots of ribbons. Its an easy card to make but everyone loves it. I have done a few for special birthdays, anniversaries and they always look really special.
I'm off to Ally Pally on Saturday, can't wait. I've never been before so am quite excited about it. An early start that morning and an early start tomorrow morning too. I am collecting a new addition to the family .......an African Pygmy Hedgehog!!
Will tell you all about him next time with hopefully some pictures.
See you soon,

Jane x

1 comment:

Isabelle Norris said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant Jane! Love it!
hugs,
isaxx