Monday 15 March 2010

Another Stamping Bella!!



Hi everyone, I thought I better post another card as the last 3 pictures all have the same Bo Bunny papers. I do use other papers!!!
The card today is another of the lovely Stamping Bellas, this time one of the tea-cup girls. She is coloured with Copics and I've used Basic Grey papers, which have got to be my favourite of all papers. (Bought some lovely new ones yesterday from a new collection and can't wait to use them). I've used a Martha Stewart punch on Bazzill Bling and the greeting is from Penny Black.
I made another easel card which is such a lovely design to work with. To finish the card I stamped and coloured some more of the little butterflies from the image and decoupaged them.
These are cards I made for The Craft Barn Minifest last weekend. It was a lovely day and nice to see so many ladies that I haven't seen for a while.
Tomorrow is my first day having Radiotherapy. I have to have 15 sessions which means 15 trips to Guildford which isn't exactly down the road. Never mind, it has to be done. I'm sure it will go really quickly.
I have to start thinking of projects for the June Extravaganza on the 12th and 13th. If I start now, I should get some done!!
See you soon,

Jane x

No comments: